Construction Site Testing
PROCON provides on-site testing to owners and building contractors. PROCON maintains sophsiticated diagnostic equipment to support their expertise in highly specialized areas of building construction. PROCON utilizes equipment to perform well established ASTM test protocols, as well as designs and develops state-of-the art testing equipment. Testing is performed in support of independent construction specification compliance monitoring, diagnosing problems during or after construction, or for forensic evaluation in support of mediation, arbitration or litigation.
The following is a sample list of specialized construction site diagnostic testing performed by PROCON:
- Tile Floor Assembly Performance Rating – Robinson Floor Testing (ASTM C-627)
- Tensile Adhesion Strength of Tile, Stone, Terrazzo, Underlayments, Coatings (ASTM C-1583, C-321 D-4541, D-5064)
- Static Coefficient of Friction of Floor Surfaces (ASTM C-1028 Slip Resistance)
- Acoustic Sounding Testing of Concrete, Underlayments, Tile, Stone, Terrazzo (ASTM D-4580)
- Moisture Vapor Transmission Testing of Concrete (ASTM F-2170, F-1869)
- pH Testing of Concrete & other building materials utilizing digital meter with electrode
- Shear Bond Strength Testing of Tile, Stone and other adhered building materials
- See test service indivdual brochures.